2020 was the year full of strange events and a full stop to life due to the pandemic and many more.
The year 2020 has given a whole new meaning to the phrase “unprecedented times.”
If we look back into the first half of the year, which you never want to, a lot has already happened.
The destruction in the first six months of 2020 stars from the coronavirus pandemic to Australia’s devasting bushfires.
An American singer-songwriter, Taylor Swift, tweeted signing off from 2020 and expresses her feelings.
She posted a picture with it in which she is wearing a brown bear jacket, she captions it as,” bye 2020, it’s been weird.”
The truth circulates the caption of Taylor’s tweet, as the year ends up being strange and weird.
Many were trapped in financial crises, many were sad over their loved one’s deaths, many were worried to bring food on the table, etc.
Some Strange Things happened in 2020
- For nearly 2 decades, astronomers were studying a star in a galaxy, recently they looked at the latest observation and got to know that it is not there anymore.
- People in the US states of Colorado and Nebraska started to report mysterious drones, as big as a car flying in grid patterns in the night sky.
The U.S. Department of Defense had reportedly released 3 Navy videos of Unidentified Flying Object (UFOs)
- 2020 was also the year that gave us murder hornets which might have slipped under your radar.
- A monkey attacked a lab technician, snatched vials containing blood samples from three coronavirus patients, and escaped.
This happened in one of Uttar Pradesh’s Largest Government hospitals.
- As reported by NPR, due to a minor misunderstanding, the Polish military invaded and briefly occupied territory in the Czech Republic.
They stopped locals from entering a church in their own country.
- A 17-year-old high school student on the third day of his internship with NASA, discovered a new planet.
- ‘Take Me Out’ star Jesse Williams leaked Video Trending after Tony nomination
- The hilarity continues as Courteney Cox transforms into “Friends” characters with a face filter: “This is one of the worst apps I’ve ever seen.”
- This Week’s New Releases: Camila Cabello, Tony Hawk, and Tokyo Vice
- SHOCKING NEWS | PM IMRAN KHAN RESIGNS | LIVE UPDATE
- The slap of Will Smith sparks a debate about defending black women