U.S. National Weather Service stated: There was no risk of a tsunami for the United States West Coast from the current earthquake.
An earthquake with a magnitude of 7.1 struck 40 miles at the east Pondaguitan in the Philippines.
Geology experts stated that the Tsunami system warned the Tsunami warning.
According to CNN, Phivolcs said that damage was expected, aftershock might be cause greater damages. United States National Weather Service clarified: there’s no risk of Tsunami for the U.S. from the earthquake. Also, Hawaii Emergency Management stated that Hawaii faced no Tsunami threat and will not in the future.
More Details soon
- Budak UiTM Telegram: The Surging Momentum in Maya UiTM’s Wak
- Burger King Hat Guy On Plane Video Twitter, Reddit
- Destiny Etiko’s Ascendancy in Nollywood: A Video Leak and Controversy
- Salem State University Mourns Tragic Loss of Basketball Player, Carl Hens Beliard, in Fatal Shooting
- Immanuel Jabardasth: Controversy Surrounds Viral Video as Fans Speculate