U.S. National Weather Service stated: There was no risk of a tsunami for the United States West Coast from the current earthquake.
An earthquake with a magnitude of 7.1 struck 40 miles at the east Pondaguitan in the Philippines.
Geology experts stated that the Tsunami system warned the Tsunami warning.
According to CNN, Phivolcs said that damage was expected, aftershock might be cause greater damages. United States National Weather Service clarified: there’s no risk of Tsunami for the U.S. from the earthquake. Also, Hawaii Emergency Management stated that Hawaii faced no Tsunami threat and will not in the future.
More Details soon
- Wednesday – Season 1, Episode 2, “Woe is the Lonely Number” Recap and Analysis
- Watch Kenna Heminger Baby Video On Twitter & Reddit Left The Netizens In Rage
- Watch Vrix Gallano Leaked Video Trends On Reddit and Twitter
- Tunisia versus France, World Cup 2022
- Christine McVie is the vocalist behind some of Fleetwood Mac’s most popular songs.