U.S. National Weather Service stated: There was no risk of a tsunami for the United States West Coast from the current earthquake.
An earthquake with a magnitude of 7.1 struck 40 miles at the east Pondaguitan in the Philippines.
Geology experts stated that the Tsunami system warned the Tsunami warning.
According to CNN, Phivolcs said that damage was expected, aftershock might be cause greater damages. United States National Weather Service clarified: there’s no risk of Tsunami for the U.S. from the earthquake. Also, Hawaii Emergency Management stated that Hawaii faced no Tsunami threat and will not in the future.
More Details soon
- Can You Use Exterior Paint Inside the House?
- Fire rages through Villeta in Paraguay | Flames destroyed over 2,000 hectares of land
- Has the Wuhan Virus Weakened?
- J $tash’s girlfriend’s young kids called 911 as Florida rapper ‘shot their mom dead in horror murder
- Actor Henry Cavill on what to expect from season 2 of Netflix’s hit show “The Witcher”