James Garland Quintel is famous as J.G. Quintel is an American animator, director, producer, actor and, a television writer.
Previously he was known for “Camp Lazlo” “The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack” and “Regular Show”.
Now he is talk of the town due to his latest television animated series “Close Enough” it was shelved for almost three years but now it is released on HBO MAX.
Close Enough is an adult comedy
It is an animated adult comedy that revolves around a married couple life their daughter, and their two divorced best friends.
They are living together on the east side of Los Angeles.
It is an unconventional family sitcom. The following actors gave their voiceover on these characters, Josh (Quintel), Emily (Gabrielle Walsh), their five years old daughter Candice (Jessica DiCicco), and their friends Alex (Jason Mantzoukas) and Bridgette (Kimiko Glenn).
Struggle in life
The story tells us, how they try to act “cool” like their mid- 20s but now life is totally changed as this is the time to take responsibilities rather than looking cool.
As an adult and parents, one has to be responsible for many things. It’s time to change your perception of life. In the 30s, it’s a high time to re-think your priorities and to persuade some better dreams.
Two segments in every episode of Close Enough
Every episode starts with a unique problem and then end on some more fun things.
But one thing is criticized. Every episode consists of two segments of 11 minutes. That’s a little time to do justice with the complete plot.
Viewers get confused about some characters and their intentions. In many episodes, viewers perceived something else but actually the fact was different. Like in start viewers perceived that they are living with their best friends because they can’t afford to live alone.
But this wasn’t the fact; they are living together so their daughter can go to a better district school.
Not a blockbuster but still a “Hit”
“Close Enough” is a hit. It’s a transition from adolescence to adulthood. Viewers like ideas shared in every episode.
It tells that getting old is not a curse rather it is like to enter a new era, new adventures and, new “us”.
- Hollywood actress Ruby Rose Reveals about Her Latest character costume and the reason why she left the show!
- It’s a baby boy! Geeta Basra and Harbhajan Singh were blessed with a second child!
- Jason Sudeikis spill the beans on his split with Olivia Wilde and details about when the Breakup happened!
- Ben Affleck spotted with Jennifer Lopez’s Daughter, Emme in an outing together with his kids!
- Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan finalize their younger son’s name as Jeh, Randhir Kapoor reveals!
- Britney Spears says her boyfriend Sam Asghari looks like a dad in throwback photos of the couple!