During the event, Josh Alexander, the champion of Division X, successfully defended the Black Taurus. Impact Wrestling’s special program “Homecoming” is held tonight. Tonight, IMPACT will broadcast their Homecoming special, which includes the Homecoming mixed label tournament. Matthew Rehwoldt a.k.a Aiden English of WWE made his stunning wrestling debute at homecoming on Saturday.
After the IMPACT Wrestling version last Thursday:
We now know that all the places in the game are full, and eight teams are vying to become the first IMPACT Wrestling Homecoming King and Queen ever.
This special program is only available on Impact Plus.
The teams in the tournament are:
- Petey Williams & Jordynne Grace
- Alisha Edwards & Hernandez
- Fallah Bahh & Tasha Steelz
- Tommy Dreamer & Rachel Ellering
- Matt Cardona & Chelsea Green
- Rosemary & Crazzy Steve
- Brian Myers & TBA
- Deonna Purrazzo & TBA
Outside of the game, the only other special games announced were the hardcore game between Eddie Edwards and W. Morrissey, and the X Division Champion Josh Alexander vs. Black Taurus.
Seeing Matthew, the fans could not stop their cheers and carols.
He cut an ear-piercing promotional video and declared that he was here to create a masterpiece. Fans chanted “The King of Drama”, and Matthew absorbed every bit of energy generated by fans.
You may remember him.
There are many talented wrestlers in the world today, but they have very few positions on the biggest stage. WWE has allowed many wrestlers to leave in the past year or so, some of which have already appeared elsewhere.
This may bring some interesting debuts when they appear in another promotion, and this will happen again this weekend.
Matthew Rehwoldt Wrestling Debut:
Matthew Rehwoldt, in the past Aiden English of WWE, made his stun wrestling entrance in their homecoming occasion on Saturday.
Rehwoldt and Deonna Purrazzo teamed up to win the Back-to-School Tournament and won the title of King and Queen of Impact.
Later than debuting with WWE in 2012, Rehwoldt was on the rampage from the companionship on April 15, 2020. An episode was played at the Slammiversary event last week, announcing his WWE debut.
This is a bit surprising because English has never been a top star in WWE, but he has never gotten too many opportunities. Rehwoldt is mainly a wrestler, but he does have some skills of his own. It has been working with Steve Maclin for Impact, so maybe it is also worth trying with Rehwoldt. The impact can of course use extra hands.
What are your thoughts on the debut? How does Rehwoldt perform in Impact? Please share us in the comments underneath.
- Steve Burns from Blue’s Clues discusses development and why he left the show: “I will always remember you”
- “Pay attention to the voice of the earth”: Pope Francis and significant level Christians ask world pioneers to make a move on environmental change
- “We authoritatively become each other’s eternity!”
- Iran blames the International Atomic Energy Agency for conveying provocative messages after the report
- Brazil National Day Rallies for and Against President Bolsonaro