The little battery symbol on the top right of the status bar is the default way to check the current battery life, whether you have or are receiving an iPhone 12.
However, unlike a particular percentage indication, this does not correctly show how much juice is remaining. Therefore, if you want to see the exact battery percentage on your home screen, this is how you can do it.
Things were a little easier in previous years when you could turn a little button in settings and see the battery percentage in the status bar.
With iPhone 12, though, things are a little trickier. Therefore, here’s an easy method to view your iPhone’s battery percentage:
- To access the control centre, swipe down from the top right corner of your iPhone.
- Next to the battery symbol, you’ll see the battery percentage on the iPhone show.
- This is only a temporary solution; look into widgets if you want to see the battery percentage.
Other Ways to Get Battery Percentage Visible On Your Iphone
With iOS 14, Apple added support for widgets, which can be placed on your home screen. There are a few battery widget alternatives, but you won’t see the iPhone battery percentage until you choose the proper one.
- To add one, long-press on your home screen, tap the plus (+) button in the upper left corner, opening the widgets menu.
- Now choose the “Batteries” widget. You may drag & drop one in place or just press “Add widget” to drop one in the proper spot.
- The hitch is that while all of the widgets display battery life, only the medium and large-sized widgets will do so if you have any additional devices attached, such as an Apple Watch or Air Pods.
You can examine the battery usage by asking Siri the following questions if you use Siri frequently. Since there are so many possibilities, go with your gut and ask Siri a direct query about your iPhone’s battery percentage. Alternatively, you might ask Siri the relevant points:
- What is the current battery percentage?
- What is the battery’s current condition?
- Is there any remaining battery?
- Is the battery charged?
- How much battery is I left with?
The procedure for charging As most of you are aware when you put in your Apple phone for charging, you’ll be able to view the battery % on the device as soon as it begins charging.
You’ll be able to view regardless of whether you change your device using the lightning connection, MagSafe charger, or wireless charging.
The charging animation for the iPhone 12 series is different while charging via MagSafe. The remainder of the iPhones don’t have this feature; instead, you’ll see the regular battery icon percentage underneath it.
When you unplug your iPhone 12, and a similar warning shows from a power source or wireless charging on the lock screen. The iPhone will replace the date option with the percentage of battery life beneath the clock on the lock screen.
If none of the above alternatives appeals to you, third-party apps can display the current battery percentage on your iPhone in an app or widget
We don’t want our iPhone 12 to die, and the battery percentage is a good sign of how much power remains in the device.
We’ve discussed a few alternative ways to display the battery percentage on your iPhone 12 in this post. It’s an excellent method to assess the iPhone 12’s battery health because it’s an essential aspect of working. For additional information, we recommend reading Apple’s official battery health guide.