Jennifer Lopez is celebrating her mother’s birthday and tweeted some cute stuff. She always shared her personal stuff on social media, including her diet and family gathering and her fans always enjoy it a lot.
Jennifer Lopez is a well-known singer, actor, fashion designer, producer, and businesswoman. On December 12th, Jennifer Lopez and her fiancé Alex Rodriguez celebrated her mother Guadalupe’s 75th birthday. She surprised her with a small family gathering at home. She shared that cute video of the birthday celebration on Twitter and said;
Happy 75th birthday to my beautiful mommy! I love you so much. We all do. You are the definition of being youthful and timeless at every age ... thank you for your endless love, energy, support, and for being you! I love you forever”.
Jennifer Lopez has always covered by the media for her irresistible performance and her timeless beauty. She often shares her personal life activities on social media which keeps her in the spotlight.
People are way much interested in her daily life and they used to be curious about her upcoming projects. She has inspired many of us by her fitness and her trimmed figure all the time.
She shared her images on social media wearing a white plain shirt but she still looked nice and young. Everybody wants to know her beauty secrets, isn’t she drink some magic stuff or taking magic meal hahaha! sounds nice huh! but this is reality, even it’s weird though. Her mesmerizing beauty, stunning performances on the stage makes her special and different from other stars.
She has inspired a lot of people by looking as 30s and in her 50s. As Jenifer is beautiful still in her 50s as her mother still looks beautiful if we looked after her age.
- Watch: Shinratensei98 Leaked Video Goes Viral on Twitter and Reddit Full Explained!
- Kevin Spacey charged for sexually assaulting three men
- ‘Take Me Out’ star Jesse Williams leaked Video Trending after Tony nomination
- The hilarity continues as Courteney Cox transforms into “Friends” characters with a face filter: “This is one of the worst apps I’ve ever seen.”
- This Week’s New Releases: Camila Cabello, Tony Hawk, and Tokyo Vice