- Fulham @ Manchester City
- Current Records: Fulham 5-4-4; Manchester City 9-1-2
- Manchester City and Fulham are meeting up for their first leg of the season at 11 a.m. ET on Saturday at Etihad Stadium.
How To Watch
- Who: Manchester City vs. Fulham
- When: Saturday at 11 a.m. ET
- Where: Etihad Stadium
- TV: USA Network
- Watch in Canada: fubo Sports Network Canada
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free)
- Caesars Sportsbook odds: Man City -626; Draw +650; Fulham +1400
Manchester City is attempting to climb into first place in the Premier League standings, but must first defeat Fulham. In the second half of their match at the Etihad, the score is currently 1-1 and the Citizens are down to 10 men.
Julian Alvarez gave City the lead, with Erling Haaland starting on the bench. City was in control from the start, with Haaland on the bench. In the 26th minute, though, a play resulted in a red card for City’s Joao Cancelo and a penalty kick for Fulham.
After a long pass into the City half deflected into the path of Fulham winger Harry Wilson, Cancelo shoved him in the penalty area, and referee Darren England had no doubts. Andreas Pereira, a Fulham offensive midfielder, buried it.
Haaland’s prospective substitution in the second half does not change the fact that Man City appears to have the best chance of claiming victory.
Due to an ankle injury, Fulham’s key forward Aleksandar Mitrovic is unable to play. Carlos Vinicius has replaced him at the top of the assault for the Cottagers as the visitors look to improve upon their seventh-place standing.