Did you know Katy Perry had a Shoe line, Katy Perry Collection? Katy Perry on her Twitter account gave promotions to her own brand, Katy Perry Collection, as it launches new shoes. The brand has launched its new collection named, Game Changer, in both black and white color. This new collection of Katy is exceedingly on-point.
On her social media account, Katy encouraged those who love wearing sandals and shoes with a colorful touch. She wrote, “if you are searching for that double rainbow type of love, here’s one that’s not that hard to find. All you have to do is go to the KP collection! I see you and I love you.”
About Katy Perry’s Shoe line, Katy Perry Collection.
Katy’s over-the-top rainbow wardrobe is iconic for being uniquely loud and vibrant. Even if it used to fetch her a spot on some best-dressed lists. Perry says, “For a long time I’ve been a bit of a parody of fashion.” Adding proudly, she said, “but I’ve never been in a clique.”
Once it was observed Perry saying, “There’s not a whole lot of blending in anymore.” And now the industry is coming around to her sentiment and opinion. Perry says, “I’m glad that fashion is getting a little bit more lighthearted.” So, in that department, she is glad to contribute through her footwear line, Katy Perry Collection.
Her shoe line is a collection of 40 shoe styles ranging from platform heels to sneakers and shower slides. It was asked by Katy why she started with the shoes instead of the clothes. This American singer replied, “It’s been a longtime dream of mine. I wanted to take it seriously and didn’t just want to slap my name on something- I really wanted to get it right. We’ll go to the next thing when the shoes themselves are embraced. Not just because Katy Perry, the musical artist, does shoes but because they stand on their own.”
- Aryan Khan Case Update: Aryan Khan was denied bail again today; the case will resume tomorrow at 3 p.m.
- T20 Cricket World Cup: The Blackcaps have no advantage over Pakistan in their tournament opener.
- NASA Announces the Launch of the Junior Lunabotics Competition for the Design of Lunar Robots
- Rachel Leskovac of Coronation Street responds to the exit moments following Natasha Blakeman’s death.
- Rajiv Adatia chastises Ieshaan Sehgal for his affair with Miesha Iyer in Bigg Boss 15’s written update