Actress,singer, entrepreneur, and business owner welcome a baby boy.
Lea Michele and her husband Zandy Reich are new parents:
Former Hollywood star Lea Michele is 33 years old. Her first child met with 37-year-old Reich, who is the president of AYR clothing company. The Hollywood Reporter can confirm. The couple is now the parents of a baby boy. The name has not yet been announced.
Michele shared the good news of her pregnancy on Instagram in May:
In that photo, she posted a photo of herself holding a baby bump and said “Thank you very much.” Since then, Michelle has been teasing her son’s arrival, posting a series of photos on her Instagram, these photos with her baby bumps, and jokingly: “I can sleep a little longer” or “These days The reflection looks a little different.”
After announcing their engagement in April 2018, Michele and Reich got married in March 2019. The couple booked for two years before dating. Michele announced a message on social media that she said “yes” to Reich’s suggestion on a photo by the sea, in which she showed off her diamond ring.
According to “People” reports:
The couple had an intimate wedding in Northern California with their family and close friends, including Michele’s former glee co-star Darren Criss and Beka · Tobin, and her former Scream Queens co-star Emma Roberts.
According to “People”, the couple held an intimate wedding in Northern California with family and close friends, including Michele’s former glee co-stars Darren Criss and Becca Tobin (Becca Tobin), and her former Scream Queens (Scream Queens) co-star Emma Roberts (Emma Roberts).
- Fire rages through Villeta in Paraguay | Flames destroyed over 2,000 hectares of land
- Has the Wuhan Virus Weakened?
- J $tash’s girlfriend’s young kids called 911 as Florida rapper ‘shot their mom dead in horror murder
- Actor Henry Cavill on what to expect from season 2 of Netflix’s hit show “The Witcher”
- Billie Eilish says she started watching ‘violent’ porn when she was 11 years old: ‘It really destroyed my brain’