Pokemon GO Fest 2020 may have started in the U.S., but it had been ended in much of the rest of the world. This is the weird part of playing a global game that still works in local time places like New Zealand and Australia arrive first. But that’s actually helpful, sometimes other people can view things earlier and give us some advice.
Today I especially care about the friendship watch in Pokemon Fest, and it is one of the 5 rotating citizens that define Pokemon GO Fest 2020. The Friendship Hour can contribute one of the most desirable elements in the game: rare candies, which can become candy to any Pokémon. This and some other advice come to us from the Reddit official_kerubin user.
THESE ADVICES ARE:
- First, you don’t want to send or open gifts within any hour besides the friendship watch, it is because that is not play role to help anyone.
- Second, you want to take advantage of how the event is organized. Within every hour, there will be a global challenge that coaches can complete to unlock a reward. And hence, Once the bonus will open, for the rest of that watch it will be available.
BONUS TO SENDED GIFTS:
We’ll open the bonus to send gifts, so do it once the watch starts. Do not open any! You want to wait for the reward to take effect before doing this.
The contents of the gift are clearly set at the time of the opening, so you can only get a rare dessert after activating the hour’s bonus.
In short: Send your gifts at the beginning of the hour, but do not open them. Once the bonus is opened, go to the unlock gifts. Pause again when the hour is over, then repeat the next friendship hour.
So, if you do, you should be able to get some rare candies from opening gifts. If you are sure to send and open at the right times, it will increase your chances of reaching away with a decent transfer. Also note that this will only be available to ticket holders.
Coaches must work together in the global challenge arena! This exclusive feature of GO Fest will only be available to ticket holders. In the global challenge arena, coaches will have to unite to complete the hourly collaborative challenge. If the coaches complete the challenge, they will get a bonus for the rest of the hour. You can check the Global Challenge Square screen to track global progress!
We all love to help sometimes and for those looking for some clues, please see the points below for what you should focus your time on this first day of Go Fest.
Catch as many Pokémon as possible while you’re in a certain habitat! Some of these eggs are very rare and you may not get another chance to catch them for a long time, so fill your shoes! The professor stands with the mill for all those “two who don’t run.
Don’t Sweat – If you miss a certain Pokémon, the habitats appear twice for each of them, so wait for the focus on the current whiteness and continue your reward later in the day.
Remember to help complete the current global challenges. This change every hour, and there is a whole lot of rewards if we all can achieve a certain full number.
Remember that you have fun! We may never be able to try an event like this again, so please don’t forget to enjoy yourself wherever you are!
There will be five different habitats in total:
Each habitat will also include its own set of global themed challenges. There will be different challenges and available every hour, hence, if players are complete them before the time runs out, then they will unlock special rewards for the rest of the hour, which enhance encourages of players. And then you will unlock individual rewards by completing these challenges as well.
The habitats had following schedule according to its rotation:
- 10 am ET – Battle Habitat
- 11 am EST – Home of Friendship
- 12 pm ET – Habitat of Fire
- 1 pm EST / 10 am Pacific Time – water habitat
- 2 PM EST / 11 AM Pacific Time – the herb home
- 3pm ET / 12pm PST – Battle Habitat
- 4 pm EST / 1 pm Pacific Time – home of friendship
- 5 pm EST / 2 pm Pacific Time – home to the fire
- 6 pm EST / 3 pm Pacific Time – water habitat
- 7pm EST / 4pm Pacific Time – home of herbs
- 8 pm ET / 5 PM PT – Battle Habitat
- 6pm Pacific Time – the home of friendship
- 7pm Pacific Time – home to the fire
- 8pm Pacific Time – water habitat
- Reopening schools and virtual learning
- Russia approves coronavirus vaccine before final clinical trials are completed
- New York Giants co-owner Steve Tisch’s 36-year-old daughter Hilary Anne Tisch dies
- Why iPhone 12 is the foremost important Apple product in six years
- Box office: “Tron 3” may bring disaster to Walt Disney