One blessed person won the 396 million dollar jackpot from Powerball on Wednesday night, January 29, according to lottery officials. He purchased this ticket at a utility store in Florida, at Bonita Springs 7-eleven. It is the 28th largest lottery jackpot in the history of the United States.
The winning numbers for this grand jackpot were 9, 12, 15, 31, and 60, with a Powerball of 2. There were over 1.3 million dollar prizes won through and through on a fortunate night for some players, including three tickets that matched every one of the five chief numbers without the Powerball to net 1 million dollars each. One of these lottery tickets sold in Ohio (the midwestern U.S. state), one in Virginia(a southeastern U.S. state), and one of them sold in Florida (the southernmost contiguous state in the United States). The most massive price won in the state is in Michigan. Two tickets sold, and they won 100,000 dollars in the drawing. Powerball lottery is available in 44 States, Puerto Rico, Washington D.C., and the Virgin Islands, etc. In this game, players pick one red ball (1 to 26) and five white numbers from (1 to 69). Tickets cost $2 per.
According to the official website of the Powerball website, they give an option to the winner to get a cash payment of 274.6 million dollars instead of the annuity. Last year a person from California (
California is a state of the United States) on November 02, 2019. The owner(Nour Oberssy) of the franchise of the store said that he is delighted to see that the winner is from Florida. Mostly, we hear that the winner of the Powerball lotteries is in Chicago or California.
Latest Winner of Michigan Lotteries:
- Players must check their tickets quickly as a victor worth $1 million sold in Hartland a year ago went unclaimed. The ticket bought at the Speedway in Hartland. However, the victor never approached to guarantee the prize. The cash instead went to the state’s School Aid Fund.
- The last players from Michigan to win Powerball’s significant jackpot were a couple from Suttons Bay. They approached to claim an 80 million dollar Powerball jackpot win. That couple plans to utilize the cash to help their group of seven children and 21 grandchildren.
- Earlier this month, a Detroit lady asserted a $1 million Powerball prize after her mom forced her to purchase a ticket.
Next Michigan Jackpot News:
- One of the most earlier, million dollars jackpot drawing is tomorrow on Friday, January 31, with an expected jackpot of 155 million dollars and a cash option of $108.3 million.
- Then the near Lotto 47 drawing is Saturday, February 01, at 07:29 p.m. with a reward of 2.9 million dollars. The deadline is 07:08 p.m. on that day.
- Then the next is Fantasy 5 jackpot on Thursday’s which is an estimated 291,000 dollars reward. The drawing is at 07:29 p.m., and the deadline is 07:08 p.m.
And now if some of you are thinking of buying a ticket or wanna get some more information about the jackpots, raffles, instant tickets, or other lottery games, you can check the official website of Michigan Lottery.