Six seasons later, Netflix canceled the Patriot Act with Hasan Minhaj

The audience who hoped that Hasan Minhaj could provide insights and comments on the upcoming presidential election got some disappointing news from Minhaj himself on Tuesday. The host’s Netflix talk show Hasan Minhaj’s “Patriot Act” has been canceled by the streaming platform after the past six seasons.

“It works,” Minhaj wrote on Twitter. “The Patriot Act is over. I have to work with the best writers, producers, researchers and animators in the game. My two babies are born and grow up with the performance.

Patriot Act:

The Patriot Act made its debut in October 2018, and a total of 39 episodes were played, although it was cancelled, all of these episodes will still be available on Netflix.  Last year, “Patriot Act” won a Peabody Award for entertainment.

“Hasan Minhaj has created a perfect model for his millennial to participate in contemporary politics and public life,” the Peabody Prize said in a statement about the exhibition last year. He is the first Indian-American and Muslim late-night host brought a welcome voice to political entertainment television. One of the reasons why the Patriot Act was praised in operation was the show’s innovative use of graphics and design, and the Emmy was selected in 2019.

 Minhaj told Vanity Fair in 2019 that information is a medium. Think, ‘Is there too much information happening on the screen? Shouldn’t you sit on a table with only a picture on your shoulders?

Read Also:Six seasons later, Netflix canceled the Patriot Act with Hasan Minhaj

He hosted White house dinner:

Minhaj hosted a White House Correspondents Dinner in 2017, just six months after Donald Trump won the presidential election. You always like,’ He plays too much golf. This raises a very important question: Why do you care?” Minhaj was joking. When the president let a man putt. Distract him. Teach him how to play badminton. Tell him that he has a good sled body. Play with his Tic Tac Toe. Games. The longer you distract him, the longer our war with North Korea.”

He was invited back to the host of this year’s White House Correspondent Dinner, but due to the corona virus pandemic, the event was postponed and later cancelled.

Latest News

Leave a Comment