Taylor Swift and Paul McCartney Show Support for Each Other
Paul McCartney and Taylor Swift facilitated the delivery dates for their new collections to evade cover. And now they’ve offered fans one more look at their sweet kinship.
“Congrats to my companion @TaylorSwift13 (and her boots) on her great ‘#evermore’ collection outlining at #1 in the UK this week and no uncertainty US on Sunday,”
the Beatles legend tweeted on Saturday (Dec. 19), foreseeing a decent week for Swift. He shared a clasp of himself assisting Swift with pulling off one of her boots, caught by girl Mary McCartney.
“Everybody stream/purchase McCartney III since it’s fantastic yet additionally in light of the fact that Paul is the sort of companion who steps in to help you when your boot is trapped,” Swift answered later in the day. “Notwithstanding him, it would in any case be on there.”
McCartney and Paul as of late showed up on the front of Rolling Stone, which included a meeting between the two artists in which they reinforced over composing music, most loved words, chipping away at collections at home and keeping occupied with during the pandemic lockdown.
Look at the charming visual the pair shared on Saturday, and their tweets, underneath.
- Anshu Malik Wrestler MMS Video Goes Viral Leaked
- WATCH: Video Los 5 Jovenes De Lagos De Moreno Goes Viral On Twitter, Reddit
- Sahil Khan Murders 16 Year Old Sakshi In Delhi (Watch Full Video)
- New Mexico shooting leaves 3 dead, 5 injured during Memorial Day weekend motorcycle rally
- Kian Lawley and Ayla Woodruff Expecting First Child Together