Tom Bergeron covered up “Dancing with the Stars” in the Twitter bio, making fans laugh

Read Time1 Minute, 54 Second

The former host withdrew from the game before season 29

Tom Bergeron’s fans kicked out of the updated Twitter resume, which allowed him to discover his previous work as a host in “Dancing with the Stars”. The 65-year-old Bergeron announced in July that after serving as the host since its premiere in 2005, he suddenly left the ABC program.

His co-host Erin Andrews joined in 2014 and he was also laid off.

Tom Bergeron teased his old performance in his new Twitter resume, which reads “Former co-host of “Dancing with Celebrities”. The former “America’s Funniest Home Video” host clarified on Wednesday that he “added a “salty” bio revision” a few weeks ago, but fans didn’t realize it was wind until recently.

“DWTS” reveals the launch date, married professional dancers must live on the scene like COVID-19 preventive measures

“Did you see @Tom_Bergeron’s new Twitter profile? Without his relaxed humor, the show would not be the same.” another fan commented. One fan called it Bergeron’s updated resume “the real winner of #DWTS News today”.

Read Also: Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson, Actor, and family have COVID -19

Supporters of the talk show host said:

“This is the best creature I have ever seen.”

A hopeful fan said: “I really hope that the reason they cut you is because you came back to be an amazing player,” Bergeron laughed at this, with a smile on his face. “Dancing with the Stars” professionals are disgusted with Tom Berglon and Elean, but REWS did not hold back because of it

Bergeron added jokingly:

 “Then what should I do with all these glitter masks now?” The ABC said in a statement: “Tom Bergeron will always be part of the’Dancing with the Stars’ family. As we embark on a new creative direction, he expresses his sincere gratitude to the show for his appearance.

At the time:

Bergeron’s statement was not clear how the decision was reached. However, in a statement provided to Fox News. The comedian’s representative explained that the move was ultimately a call from the network.

“ABC chose not to accept Tom’s choice. According to the statement, according to the fine traditions of the old Hollywood, they are “going in a different direction.”

Latest News

About Post Author

Helen Dunmore

Hey, I'm Helen Dunmore an article writer from London Ontario, Canada. I had done a master's in mass communication and M.Phill in political science and attended many College Journalism Broadcast programs where I wrote and won. I previously had attended Humber College for media studies which included writing for television and news. I have written several publications for many news related websites. Have experience more than 7 years, yeah quite a lot for you. I love writing, an expert in article writing. Currently doing article writing for many blog posts and work as an author for many web sites. Reading is my hobby, love books more than anything in my life.

2 thoughts on “Tom Bergeron covered up “Dancing with the Stars” in the Twitter bio, making fans laugh

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.