Mike Itkis Leaked Video Trending on Social Media. In his campaign against Rep. Jerry Nadler, Mike Itkis wants to legalize work.
- Democrat Mike Itkis is running to unseat Jerry Nadler in New York’s 12th District as a third-party candidate.
- In order to promote his campaign issue of decriminalizing work, Itkis participated in a leaked video.
- According to his bio, Itkis is not married. No children. No celibacy. The video features actress Nicole Sage as an atheist.
- Sage, the performer in the video, explains that she consents to the scene.
- He clarifies that they’ve been tested for STDs and established a safe word (‘Stop’)
In order to promote his agenda, which includes the legalization, a New York congressional candidate posted a recording of him.
Having gained ballot access in September, third-party liberal candidate Mike Itkis is running to unseat Jerry Nadler in New York’s 12th District.
He posted a video on his own account to promote decriminalizing work, one of his key campaign issues.
In addition, Itkis clarifies that they have been tested for STDs and have established a safe word (‘Stop’).
Before performing again, a video cuts to the pair fully clothed, subtitled ‘Los Angeles, CA, October 2021’, before establishing consent once more.
Sage has an account and regularly posts on Instagram and Snapchat.
A ‘conversation piece’ backing up his campaign promises regarding work, Itkis made the video in an attempt to walk the walk.
‘Talking about it alone would not demonstrate my commitment to the issue,’ he said. My experience influenced items on my platform, and I was able to learn a lot from it.
Progressive independent Itkis was born in Odessa and moved to New York City in 1979. Among his key issues were legalizing work, ending the war in Ukraine, and preventing men from being forced to pay child support without their consent.
A leaked video was released by third-party candidate Mike Itkis to demonstrate his platform. There is a good chance that the 53-year-old Army cyberoperations officer will be defeated by New York Representative Jerry Nadler of the 12th Congressional District.